A tag is a word or phrase that describes a listener, musician or track at JukeboxAlive. Tags help users move around the site by helping them search for the types of music they want to hear and people they want to meet. Tag a track, listener or musician as many times as you like, just remember to be creative and descriptive. Happy tagging!
* Tag a track as rock, alternative, hip-hop or any genre(s) that you think matches the music. Tags can go beyond genres as well.
* Examples: "electronica," "newgrass," "up-tempo world music" or "featuring violin."
Tagging Yourself or Other Listeners
* Tag yourself or others with terms or phrases describing what they are like or what interests them.
* Examples: "snowboarder," "likes The White Stripes," "plays drums" or "world traveler."
* Use tags to describe how you think a musician or band sounds overall, or what characterizes that artist in general.
* Examples: "sounds like the Flaming Lips," indie girl band," "known for stage theatrics" or "piano virtuoso."